10 Inspiring Quotes for When You Need a Boost
We've all been there: you're working towards a goal and you hit a rough patch. You're struggling to persevere. You're considering quitting or slowing down.
Sometimes, just a few words of encouragement can make all the difference. Here are ten inspiring quotes to keep you motivated, even when the going gets tough.
1. "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." - C.S. Lewis
2. "Fall seven times, stand up eight." - Japanese Proverb
3. "The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." - Winston Churchill
4. “You must do the thing you think you cannot do.” - Eleanor Roosevelt
5. "Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it's holy ground. There's no greater investment." - Stephen Covey
6. "Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great." - John D. Rockefeller
7. "Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do." - H. Jackson Brown Jr.
8. "How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." - Anne Frank
9. "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." - Thomas A. Edison
10. "It's not whether you get knocked down. It's whether you get up again." - Vince Lombardi
Want more motivational quotes to keep you inspired throughout the week? Follow Supporti on Instagram.